Marketing Intern Job Opportunities
Indosole’s mission is to become the most responsible footwear company in the world by delivering high - quality enviro footwear for travel, adventure, and lifestyle. We are located in the heart of Canggu, https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/06/t-magazine/travel/canggu-bali-guide.html the “hippest” area in all of Southeast Asia: close to surf, shopping and some of the best restaurants in Bali.
We are on the search for a person who has the following qualities:
- Hard working
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Good at dancing
If you have at least 3 of the above qualities keep reading what else we are looking for.
- Take part of content strategy creation process for inbound, outbound processes.
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies.
- Supervise the content creation process, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries.
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Create basic digital presence reports for our prospects.
Examples of Marketing Intern skills
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program required.
- Great English skills oral and written.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Self-taught, hardworking and dedicated outlook.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally.
- Travelling/digital nomad culture lover.
We work very hard at being conscious in every aspect of our business, our products and the people we work with. We are open to full-time employment opportunities at the end of the internship.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed here, please email your cover letter & resume to email@example.com.